The Shady Truth About Mold
Mold removal is not a “do it yourself” job.
Unfortunately, mold is an insidious and often hidden problem for your home and business, and it can do more than just spread and be unsightly. It’s a growing concern, spreads quickly and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause serious health concerns. In fact, mold spores can cause allergic reactions, asthma attacks, chronic sinus problems, poisoning by mycotoxins and fungal infections.
Even though mold and mildew are naturally occurring organisms, they do build up over time in damp areas. When they exceed normal levels, problems surface. Build-ups can affect the health of your family, your possessions and the structure itself.
There are many types of mold and mildew, and Riptide Restoration’s IICRC trained and certified technicians understand the differences. Mold can grow in virtually any area of a home, but the most common problems areas are: bathrooms, basements, window frames and in ventilation systems, where it is likely to be damp.
WORKING WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
Insurance professionals rely on Riptide Restoration to work diligently to first serve you, the homeowner or property manager, and to also provide the highest level of service to the insurance carrier. It is in the best interest of both to reduce cycle times, manage costs and provide quick restoration of your business or home.
Riptide Restoration works closely with agents and/or adjusters in the field to help them:
- Provide fast property damage response to property owners
- Assess needs and the best restoration approach
- Obtain claim approvals for the correct amount of Riptide services needed to restore property to a pre-loss condition.
We're here to help
Don’t wait: If you see signs of mold, call or text 770-932-3276.
If you suspect mold issues, don’t ignore them and don’t try to remedy the situation yourself. Protect the health of your family and employees by contacting Riptide Restoration for a consultation and mold removal estimate. Riptide Restoration offers service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We're here to help. Call or Text (770) 932-3276
WHY FOLKS CHOOSE RIPTIDE RESTORATION:
- We are on-call 24/7 and arrive fast! Riptide Restoration experts respond quickly to your emergency. We know that a fast response lessens the damage, reduces the cost, and restores your structure more quickly.
- You can expect a certified, compassionate professional. Our trained technicians receive extensive water damage restoration training, focusing on continued monitoring and documenting the drying process until completion. We will stay with your project until it is fully complete.
- Riptide Restoration techniques are the most innovative and effective in the business. Our technicians use advanced equipment to detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water, and clean and dry your property and belongings. Included in our services is professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort, safety and peace of mind.
Your comfort, prevention of further damage to your structure and belongings, and the quick restoration of your home or business are our priorities. Riptide Restoration will provide the quick emergency response and efficient professional services needed, 24-hours a day.