Perhaps nothing matches the sense of helplessness one feels as a fire engulfs a home or business. Fire, smoke, and the tools required to put them out (water or chemicals) can cause incredible damage to precious memories, irreplaceable personal items and livelihoods.
Riptide Restoration understands that it is a stressful and trying time for homeowners and business owners. Without the proper restoration and remediation services, smoke odor and water damage can linger long after the emergency professionals have left you standing on your property. Victims of a fire have so many concerns with which to deal – their choice of restoration professional should not be one of them.
You Can Count on Riptide Restoration
Our experts are IICRC certified to find and resolve smoke, soot, odor and water damaged walls that have not been burned by flames, as well as efficiently and quickly repair damage. The sooner we have access to work, the faster we can get your family and business back up and running and in its original condition.
What Riptide Restoration Does:
- Water Extraction and Drying
- Smoke and Soot Removal
- Disinfectants and Antimicrobial Application
The Effects of a Fire Can Be Lingering: Take Precautions
During this trying time, timely and appropriate action prevents more damage down the road that would result in more extensive repairs. Toxic gases, smoldering ash, electrical hazards, and other issues make damage resulting from fire a tricky situation, and handling the cleaning restoration inappropriately and ineffectively can make matters worse! Timely, appropriate, professional action can help prevent heat, smoke, and water damage from resulting in further property damage and gives you peace of mind that your assets are in the best hands.
What You Can Expect
The Riptide Restoration process is comprehensive, affordable, effective and efficient:
- We are available 24/7/365 with a professional on your site assisting you within hours.
- A certified restoration professional will provide a comprehensive damage assessment and work directly with you, your insurance company or other materially interested party with whom you direct us to collaborate. We understand that many individuals and professionals are involved in this type of event.
- Our Riptide Restoration technician will provide appropriate board-up, structural stabilization and/or roof tarp service (if needed)
- We’ll remove and secure any damaged household items, personal belongings and other goods for cleaning and restoration.
- If water damage is present, we will leverage our water extraction and drying techniques to help minimize continued water damage.
- We will remove smoke and soot from surfaces.
- Our team will also apply disinfectants and antimicrobials to prevent mold and mildew. This is an important step.
- We’ll reconstruct damaged areas.
- We will return your property to a pre-loss condition.
WORKING WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
Insurance professionals rely on Riptide Restoration to work diligently to first serve you, the homeowner or property manager, and to also provide the highest level of service to the insurance carrier. It is in the best interest of both to reduce cycle times, manage costs and provide quick restoration of your business or home.
Riptide Restoration works closely with agents and/or adjusters in the field to help them:
- Provide fast property damage response to property owners
- Assess needs and the best restoration approach
- Obtain claim approvals for the correct amount of Riptide services needed to restore property to a pre-loss condition.
Restoration is the key to rebuilding for you, your business and your family. Keep Riptide Restoration’s number along with other emergency contacts.
We're here to help. Call or Text (770) 932-3276
Why folks choose Riptide Restoration:
- We are on-call 24/7 and arrive fast! Riptide Restoration experts respond quickly to your emergency. We know that a fast response lessens the damage, reduces the cost, and restores your structure more quickly.
- You can expect a certified, compassionate professional. Our trained technicians receive extensive water damage restoration training, focusing on continued monitoring and documenting the drying process until completion. We will stay with your project until it is fully complete.
- Riptide Restoration techniques are the most innovative and effective in the business. Our technicians use advanced equipment to detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water, and clean and dry your property and belongings. Included in our services is professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort, safety and peace of mind.
Your comfort, prevention of further damage to your structure and belongings, and the quick restoration of your home or business are our priorities. Riptide Restoration will provide the quick emergency response and efficient professional services needed, 24-hours a day.